1. What areas of Tauranga do you cover??
We travel from Omokoroa, Pahoia, Whakamarama to Pyes Pa to Papamoa and everywhere in between
2. Can we just call you when we would like a clean every now and then??
Absolutely you can. A bit of notice is always appreciated but we will certainly fit you in asap
3. Do you have any references??
Yes, if you would like to speak to one of our regular clients we can certainly arrange that. We have been in Tauranga for over 12 years now so much of our work is from word of mouth.
4. How many women come to each job and will I always have the same cleaners??
We generally work in pairs and yes you will always have the same pair ( as long as one is not off sick which is when we have someone else to cover her). If the job is going to be a very big one then sometimes we will have 3 of us to cover it. This does not affect the price you pay at the end of the job as you are paying per person and with 3 the job will obviously be completed quicker.
5. Do you have an hourly rate or do you have a set price with a minimum time required??
We work on an hourly rate. There is no minimum time required although the average time for a 3/4 bedroom house on a regular basis is two people for one hour. Please contact us for a quote.